Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sex & The City 2: Pics, Poster, Keep Calm and Carrie On

When people ask, I tell them that my daughter was named after Charlotte Bronte. This is 99% true, but the other 1% came from my favourite SATC character. So as you can imagine it's like Christmas come early when pics like this surface:

Love that dress! and big floppy hat!

Here's some more pics from the movie, due out May 2010. Sparkly harem pants, shiny turban-esque headbands, flowing frocks...can't wait!

And here's the first poster - remember ladies...Keep Calm and Carrie On.

No comments:

Post a Comment