Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Why I'm not working for the rest of the week:

All I'm going to say is that this book arrived today from Fishpond so I'm not going to work tomorrow:


Sigh. I actually really just like the cover, and the bold black and white spine looks awesome on my Fantastic bookshelf. Joke, joke (partly) I'm hoping the content is as informative and inspirational as it looks.

Aside from Book Depository (where I recently bought Mary Queen of Scots for a bit of light reading, and pre ordered the new Phillipa Gregory, my guilty pleasure), Fishpond has been my most clicked on site lately. They have seriously everything there, and while the shipping is slow, it's ok, cos it's sorta a cyber version of a lazy afternoon browsing in a bookshop. And it means if you buy several items, you get staggered deliveries so stuff comes for days! Though earlier this week the postman left my new books in the recycling bin, which took the gloss off a little. Good old Aus Post!

No comments:

Post a Comment