Thursday, August 13, 2009

Etsy Love: Free Range Baby

While trawling through my daily blog reading, I came across a gorgeous Etsy store, based in NZ, Free Range Baby. As I am chronically awful at craft, cute little hand made pieces like this inspire not only admiration but lots and lots of 'aaaw'. Free Range Baby use fabrics that are vintage, reclaimed, or recycled, making each piece unique and that extra bit special. And, um HOW CUTE IS THIS!:



Yep, it's got an owl in the pocket. And this jacket has a hippo on it.



There's no point being half-hearted about colour, so if you're going to go for this swirly and spotty little number with a pretty bow, match it with bold tights and brighten up everyone's day...


But my fave has to be this simple, classic pinny. Sweet and totally adorable, it's quite a steal for US$40 (about $48 Aussie dollars at the moment)!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm blushing, cheers for the sweet little review of free range baby!

    ReplyDelete