Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Stella McCartney For Target #2

I didn't actually bag myself a Stella McCartney bargain three years ago, despite witnessing scenes of mass hysteria, swinging empty hangers and the whooshing of credit cards (in other words, a shopaholic's idea of heaven). I couldn't bring myself to pay over $100 for something that still had Target on the tag. But SM's second collection for Tarjay looks amazing, and apparently you can buy it online as well as instore, from October 29th.

Totally loving the Collarless Jacket ($199), the Lace Tee ($129) and Tulip Skirt ($119), the Fitted Double Breasted Jacket ($179), the Tulip Shaped Trench (also in Navy, $249), and the Rouched Panel Dress ($169):





There's also an accessories range, which includes some rather nice clutches at just $69.

Will you be braving the crowds this time around? To be honest I'd actually rather buy them instore than online, which is not something I am prone to saying, given my line of work; but the pieces I tried on last time were huuuge in fit and I'd rather be safe and try them in person again before buying!

No comments:

Post a Comment