Thursday, April 1, 2010

Bread & Zzzzzz's

Sorry for the lack of posting this week - literally truckloads of new stock, Spring/Summer ordering and a broken collarbone have kept me glassy-eyed and zombie-like doing the day to day neccessities, with no room for anything remotely interesting (ok Spring/Summer buying is interesting, but not when you have to sit down and do the maths and *gasp* cull pieces from your orders!). If I was to post about what's going on in my head, it would be along the lines of: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz chocolate zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz oh wow look at the time zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz coffee zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz did I do that or not? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz more chocolate zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz if I have a mocha, that's like chocolate and coffee in one go. how efficient! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

So here's something to ponder while I try to dig myself out of my mountain of paperwork:
I found this piccy on the Papier Mache blog. I gotta say, unsliced bread is pretty darn awesome - ripping it apart with your fingers, smearing on uneven chunks of butter and devouring it in a primal frenzy, is really quite soothing. Note to self: buy unsliced bread tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. wow i always love looking at these street style pics, i just think they are so inspirational:) great post
    x

    peterbellandtinkerpan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete