Friday, August 27, 2010

Unhear It - Get That Song Right Out Of Your Head

A friend of mine recently suggested some new lyrics to Elton John's Tiny Dancer..."Hold me closer, Tony Danzaaaaa....":

Needless to say, the altered version of this 1971 classic was stuck in my head for days. Luckily I found Unhearit.com, a website for those of us driven to seperation by too-catchy tunes hammering away in our brains.
"Using the latest techniques in reverse-auditory-melodic-unstickification technology, we've been able to allow our users to "unhear" songs by hearing equally catchy songs. So all we're doing is making you forget your old song by replacing it with another one... sorry."

I tried it, and now have Wannabe happily circulating in my cerebral area. Whatever happened to Scary Spice anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment