Thursday, April 30, 2009

Short and sweet: Obama Pics

In my ongoing bid to get out of doing any proper work, I 'accidentally' let my mouse browse around flickr this evening and found these behind the scenes White House pics. I did read the other day that Obama has a Flickr account (oh, if only, to have a Prez who Tweets!) and I'm guessing this Delivering on Change set is it. There are some great pics in there (though I dare not copy and paste them here in case of a lawsuit, I can't be bothered reading the flickr fine print!). Gotta love the look on Michelle O's face in number -0870 (halfway down) - she looks might pissed that Mr O doesn't want to get his white gloves dirty! And I didn't realise the P of US would have time to toss a footy around the Oval office...but still, if you had the chance, wouldn't you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment