Friday, October 3, 2008

A Wombat Who Takes Cool Photos

This is Frock-unrelated, sarcasm-unrelated and celeb/fashion/supermarkets/piss me off etc-unrelated; but recently my daughter Charlotte won a local Cutest Kid's comp (except they didn't spell it like that, and we all know how I cannot stand mis-spellings so I refuse on principle to write it that way..it involved too may K's and Z's) and the prize was a session with Photobat and the very talented Alan Moyle. Anyone who's taken pics of Tim Rogers, Adam Hills, Bill Bailey and Michael Palin, among many others, is ok by me. Add Charlotte McLennan to that mix and it's a superstar portfolio! Below are some of the pics he snapped duriong our session; I've nicked them off the BatBlog. We went a bit crazy during our viewing session and bought, like, everything, and we will possibly have to renovate our house and add more walls to fit all the pics on, but we were so enamoured with the natural and innovative shots we (or more accurately, I; my partner knows full well merely to agree with me in buying situations) couldn't help ourselves!

Plus, he gave us some vouchers to hand out to people who need pics (weddings, parties, anything) so let me know if you want one...and if you find out why this softly spoken and un-furry man's nickname is Wombat, please let me know that, too.

All pics courtesy of Photobat, http://www.photobat.net/home/ and http://www.photobat.net/batblog/category/portrait/.


Charlotte, in a typical thoughtful pose (finge not in nose, unlike some other shots)


Family Converse collection!


Our fav weekend pastime - Babycinos


Her babycino has been cropped out I think, but this is such a gorgeously timeless pic!


Daddy, Mummy, Charlotte!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! So gorgeous! Charlotte is such a little princess (in a totally awesome way, of course).

    ReplyDelete